Moving down Lands Lane now to Queen’s Arcade we can see further decorations for Queen Elizabeth II’s Coronation.
Lengths of fabric are hanging across the arcade, each with a central depiction of a Royal motif. The arcade was built in 1889 on the site of the Old Rose and Crown public house. It was designed by Edward Clark of London. A second tier of shops could be entered from the wrought iron balconies.