8th July 1937. View shows Gledhow Wood Road with an electricity transformer in the foreground. To the rear of this is a house with the name "Bengarth" on the gate. Built between 1908 and 1921, it was numbered 50 up until 1950, after which it was renumbered 64. It is semi-detached with no. 52, later 66, seen on the left.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.