31st August 1940.
Gipton Report Centre under construction, showing workmen on the site. The first house in view on the left is number 49 St Alban Road belonging to William Hillyard and Sons, undertakers. The houses visible in the photograph are along St Alban Road and, in the background, Brander Road.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.