1st April 1927.
Old Hall Hotel, side view.
This was all that remained of Wade Hall, built between 1630-40 for Thomas Jackson. It had been partly demolished in 1863 for the building of Kelsall Street, the remaining portion became the public house, supplied by the Albion Brewery. Number 10 was the business of Harry Nendick painter and decorator.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.