c. 1957-58. The M.P. for Batley and Morley, Dr. A. D. D. Broughton, pulling the first pint at the refurbished Morley Working Men's Club in Fountain Street. Interested onlookers are Alderman and Mrs. Frank Sykes, the Mayor and Mayoress, and Councillor Wilf Pumphrey, extreme left, plus several club officials. Photograph from the David Atkinson Archive.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.