Mainly funded by the Beckett family, this church was built in 1864/5. Designed by Thomas Shaw, it was consecreted in 1865. A mission hall was built in Kirkstall Road in 1886, there was also St Simon's parish school. This is a sketch of the exterior.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.