Interior view of the old St Matthew's Chapel, demolition is underway. The new church was completed by 1900, the old building continued to be used for meetings until the building fabric became unsafe. It was pulled down in 1935.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.