Three storey building with mullioned windows. The nunnery dated back to around 1150, this house has the initials TB 15851B, thought to be Thomas Briggs and wife an early owner.
Various families farmed the land and occupied the house, including Briggs and Windle. The house still retains many original features.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.