A pillar kept as a relic, from the old Mill Hill Chapel on Park Row. It was one of a pair brought to Meanwoodside by W. Oates, the then owner. The first chapel was built in 1672 and demolished in the 1840s, the new chapel opened in 1848.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.