10th August 1903,
Around 1927 this oriel window was removed from Kiddal Hall. It is believed that the window was sold and taken to America. Research by by the Barwick In Elmet Historical Society and an appeal for information led to the discovery that the window had been bought by William Randolph Hearst with other fixtures from the Hall. They were not used, the exact whereabouts of these fittings is still to be found.