22nd August 1914,
Extension to Calverley Street at junction with Fenton Street, on the left. Number 84A is Fenton Hall Mission Room for Plymouth Brethren, also Clarke & Son, Joiners & Builders. Street junction is with Willow Terrance Road. To the right, buildings are the barracks, H.Q. of the West Yorkshire Royal Artillery. View of construction site shows road surface being laid. Workmen have small tar boilers, two larger boilers are behind. There are other items, warning lamps, wheel barrow, brazier, hut and cart.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.