3rd June 1929.
Killingbeck Garage, Petrol station on left, paint and repair shop on left. Site on the right was later used a tram booster station, or electrical post to provide extra power for trams to travel up Halton Hill which was to the right, down Selby Road. A sign post gives distances - Selby 18 1/2 miles A63, York 21 Miles A64, Leeds A64. The clock tower of Seacroft hospital can be seen in the centre, on the horizon.