1955. Property acquired by Aireborough Urban District Council under 1949 Housing Act for improvement. Two storey stone cottage. Back facing High Street, front to Grange Road. Stone, with slate roof. Double upper window, single window ground floor. Both with stone lintels and sill. wooden front door with glass overlight, opens to pavement, Electric light standard on right.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.