3rd September 1930.
Image shows a stretch of the Ring Road from Shadwell Lane to Park Lane. The two substantial detached houses pictured (numbers 573 and 575) were the last ones on the north side of the Ring Road as it approaches Park Lane, located just after Hodgson Crescent. Both these houses are now demolished and apartments now stand on the site. The house furthest from the camera (number 575) was the last one to be demolished in 2006.