1912. Occupying an elevated position between Guiseley and Baildon, this is a view of the Main Street. The open moorland can be seen beyond the village. On the right, a group of children in period dress. The house on the right is Ivy Cottage, now called Cobblestones, next to which is Brown Cow Farm House, now called Hawkslyn. This was formerly a public house. Hawksworth (Wesleyan) Methodist Chapel can be seen beyond Brown Cow Farm House.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.