Pre 1900. On the Leeds and Bradford Midland Railway line. Opened July 2nd 1846, closed March 22nd 1965. Line up of station staff, including guard with flag (centre). On the road above (Apperley Lane) can be seen the Queens Hotel. Faint spire in centre, Woodhouse Grove School.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.