1955? New Road Side (A65 Otley Road) running north south Harrogate Road to right. Left Micklefield Park, Micklefield House. Aireborough Council based here until 1974. Parkland includes large kitchen garden, children's playground, stables to north of house, now site of Rawdon Library (1962) the Low Fold, group of stone cottages and field known as Whitelands, centre right, former Temperance Hall, then Rawdon Empire Cinema, demolished 1964.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.