17th September 1923
Forge Quarry, run by A.R. Briggs and Co of Horsforth, owned by the Misses Hall, off Abbey Road. The road is cobbled with tramlines, boundary is an uneven stone wall. Quarry site includes plant machinery, sheds, men and vehicles. One lorry is painted 'Cement, Granite, Graded Ballast, B & P. 55 Canal Road, Bradford'.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.