17th June 1915
This section of Albion Place from Lands Lane to Briggate was completed in 1904. To the left, on Briggate, number 62 Nicholes Shirt house. Numbers 63 and 64 Bishop Eveleigh, silversmiths. Notice on top side of number 62 announces property to let. In upper windows of 63/64 'Iron-Clad Patent Dust Free Luggage'.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.