7th September 1936
Bayswater Road is to the left. Number 8 premises of James Coombes and Co, boot and shoe repairs. Moving right, number 6 Alfred Hunt, newsagent. Number 4, branch of Jackson's Tailors. Next, at number 2 Albert Edward Prest, hairdresser. Numbering now changes to Roundhay Road, number 114, Butler's cycle and radio dealers (owners H and H Wilbert). Then number 112 Roland Usher, sweet shop, last, 110 Arthur Winterbottom chemist. Large poster for Palethorpes sausages over the cycle shop.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.