April 1904. On the left, building on Cross Stamford Street with defective wall. In the centre is Sheepscar Beck. Originating on Otley Chevin, the beck ran through Bramhope, Adel, Meanwood, Buslingthorpe, Sheepscar and then became known as Lady Beck as it passed through the Quarry Hill area. it joined the River Aire in the vicinity of Leeds Dam.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.