5th April 1916. Low stone cottage which was Gipton Wood Tool Bar and House. This view is from Roundhay Road, looking at the junction with Harehills Lane, which is on the right. It was demolished in October 1921 for road widening. Three posters for the Harehills Picture House, which opened in 1912. A milk churn is at the pavement edge.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.