2nd May 1935.
View of shops on Easterly Road just before the junction with Gipton Wood Road. On the left number 127, Fredrick Robson, chemist; moving right, number 129 H. Caress and Son, drapers; number 133, postmaster Philip. H. Narcross also Sweet Shop. At the end Miss Florence Gadsby Baker and Licensed Grocer.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.