28th October 1937.
Situated at the junction of Woodhouse Lane and Merrion Street, former Albion Brewery premises.
On the left property used by H. Nendrick, Decorator.
Some residential property is also visible.
Albion Brewery had opened in 1897 and closed in 1933, the buildings were demolished in 1939 and the site is now part of the Merrion Centre.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.