25th November 1937.
View of Wade Lane Showing Potters Almshouse.
The Almshouse were opened in 1738 for ten widows, provided by the will of Mary Potter the widow of Thomas Potter, Merchant and Leeds Alderman.
They were demolished for the building of the Merrion Centre, which was opened in 1963.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.