15th July 1914.
Situated on the South side at the beginning of Roundhay Road.
A John Buck was licensee, he began selling beer and wine from these premises from 1900s.
In this view the end wall has a sign advertising `Home brewed Ales`.
Also ` Aladin Liquid Metal Polish`.
There are posters for ` OXO `, Sanderson's Whiskey, Bass beer, Bull dog cigars and other products
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.