8 October 1934
Front view of chapel. The architect was W.H.Harris, it cost £5,500 to build. The foundation stone was laid on 10 July 1872, there was accommodation for 700 people, The last service was held on the 4th July 1959, the building was demolished for the erection of the Ebor Gardens Estate.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.