24 August 1937
This cinema opened on 4th January 1934, film shown was 'Cleaning Up', starring George Gee. The last film to be screened was 'The Quiller Memorandum' with Alec Guinness, on 18 March 1967. The building then became a bingo hall.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.