26th August 1937
This cinema opened on 22nd September 1913 showing 'The Web' and 'The Near to Return Road' The architect was Fred Mitchell, manager John Briggs, owners Ransley, Dealey and Briggs. There were 520 seats it advertised, that the new picture house has five exits and fifteen ventilators. On an orchestral balcony good music is provided by piano and violin under the direction of Mr Will H Netttleton. It was closed on 8th October 1960, last film shown was 'Idle on Parade' with William Bendix. Now a bingo hall.