13th February 1939 large cinema seating 1,836 people, 706 in the circle and 1,130 in the audotorium. It was opened on the 21st November 1938 and closed on 28th February 1976. It was used as a bingo hall, now is an electrical warehouse.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.