The coach house, built by Richard Wormald in 1820. He had lived at Cookridge Hall for some years as a tenant of the Sheffield family. He bought the estate and began a number of improvements including the construction of the coach house, stables, gate house, gates, icehouse, game larder and store
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.