This is a rear view of the icehouse which was built around 1820. It was the well in which the ice was stored. In the centre is a stable, it was home to two older horses, retired from routine farm work, they would be used to haul the waggon loads of ice when it formed on the fish pond. To the right, small building was a kennel for fox-hounds.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.