Semi-detached council houses on the Ireland Wood estate, built around 1950. In the foreground are houses numbered, from right, 6-12 Iveson Rise, then the junction with Luttrell Crescent. The nearest of the pair of houses on the left is no. 1 Luttrell Crescent with next to it 16 Iveson Rise (nos. 14 Iveson Rise and 2 Luttrell Crescent being obscured behind the pair of houses in the centre).