House and former smithy, which is on the right. The house was originally built as a barn in 1792, paid for by John Sheffield. The Sheffield family owned the Cookridge Hall estate at that time. In the 1940s it was used as a theatre, Smithy Lane formerly passed the front of the building.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.