This is the rear of the Hall, showing window details. The paler colour stonework creates a vertical line, marking the edge of the 17th century house on the left and later 18th century extension to the right. On the ground floor an original mullion window from the 17th century is to the left, the windows above dating from around 1700. Later, from 1820 Richard Wormald replaced 17th century mullioned windows.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.