25th February 1980
New All Saints Church, architect Peter Hill. Built to replace existing church which dated from 1847-50, the church was consecrated on 19th February 1980 by the Bishop of Ripon. At the same time the old church was demolished.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.