This church is situated on Foundry Lane. It was designed by N.F. Cachemaille Day, the foundation stone was laid on 12th July 1937 by Elsie Burroughs. Her brother, Dr Edward Burroughs was Bishop of Ripon 1926 - 1934, the church was consecrated as a memorial to Dr Burroughs in May 1938. The Princess Royal and the Earl of Harewood attended the ceremony. The original church hall was destroyed by fire in 1959, a replacement opened in 1962. The view shows the interior of the Lady Chapel.