Bodington Hall complex, a Leeds University Hall of Residence and Playing fields, built on part of the Weetwood Hall estate. The site was named after Sir Nathan Bodington J.P. the first Vice Chancellor of Leeds University between 1904 - 1911. He was married to Eliza Barran, daughter of John Barran who was a prominent Leeds businessman. Bodington Hall opened in November 1961. The Ring Road is to the left and Otley Road to the right.