View looks onto Hunslet Branch Library on Waterloo Road. The library opened on 23rd February 1931. The building is constructed of brick and stone and cost £12,660. The library was a one-storey building with a central staff counter. Bow windows for book displays are visible on either side of the entrance. The library was opened by Arthur Greenwood, Minister of Health. Mr J.T. Gillett was transferred from Bramley Library to become the first Branch Librarian at Hunslet. When it opened, each room within the library had its own colour scheme and the library contained over 8000 books.