6th April 1964
Image shows two double fronted blind back terraced houses with a shared outside toilet block on the left. Just visible behind number 46 on the right is St Mary's Church on St Mary's Street. This Church of England house of worship seated 850 people and was consecrated in October 1826. Designed by Thomas Taylor the church was eventually demolished in 1979.