The original Fox and Hounds was within the boundaries of Horsforth and occupied the bottom floor of a three storey building, the topfloor of which housed a weaving shed. It was bought by the Railways Board, prior to Horsforth Station opening in 1849, for use as a ticket office. The license was transferred to this building. The windows interestingly, are replicas in design and costruction of those found at Kirkstall Abbey House Museum.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.