29th May 1958
Raby Mount, seen from Sheepscar Street. Just seen on the left edge is the wall of a new Police Section House. At the end of Raby Mount, premises belonging to G.W. Binns, motor garages are visible. Raby Mount at this point comprised 3 pairs of houses. On the right is Yeomanry Street.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.