Originally the Mount Pisgah United Methodist Free Church, built 1877. Now converted to a Sikh temple, the building and railing are decorated in blue and yellow. On the left, in the distance are the houses of Fearnley Place. The building on the right originally housed the caretaker for the Methodist Church.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.