12th November 1964,
On the left can be seen the old entrance to Carlton Hill Barracks, bearing the inscription 'Carlton Barracks-Leeds Rifles'. It opened in 1865 for the 4th West Yorkshire Militia. It is now the HQ of the 3rd VB Prince of Wales own West Yorkshire Regiment and is the Brigade HQ of Leeds University OTC and 49 Signals Squadron. Moving right, the back view of the house which is 41 Carlton Street. Next is number 2 Well Close Place.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.