On the left edge, St Mary's Church clock tower is visible. This Church of England church was consecreted October 1826 and demolished in 1979. After the cholera epidemics of 1832, hundreds of corpses were buried in the graveyard as well as opposite the City of Mabgate Inn. In the foreground, New Church Place runs from number 52 on the left to 44 on the right. Two outside toilet blocks are also visible in this view.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.