22nd August 1968,
Whitehall Road runs left to right with Bradford Road coming from the top and King's Street from the bottom, meeting together at the Crossroads.
The bottom left hand corner just seen is the cricket ground and the Kingsdale Housing Estate. On the left corner of the cross roads is the Victoria Public House with the Scott's Crystal Mineral Water Works and makers of Shandy situated at the other side of King Street. On the far right is Drighlington Primary School (1875) still with the separate the girls and boys playgrounds. Above this on the right is St Paul's Church of England 1878.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.