Postcard view of school. This school was established in 1845, using a basement in the Leeds Institute (Civic Theatre). In 1888 a purpose built school was erected on Rossington Street. Again, in 1932, the school removed to new premises, this time to the suburb of West Park, where the site provided ample playing fields. Now called Lawnswood School and the premises are being rebuilt in the existing grounds.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.