Postcard view of All Hallows Church, Regent Terrace. This church was built in 1886 by architects Kelly and Birchall. The estimated cost was £10,585, it was constructed of local Meanwood and Potternewton stone. The first vicar was the Rev. M.R. Allnutt.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.