Exterior of Burley Library situated on Cardigan Road, built in 1926. The library cost £8,338 to build, a large amount of this came from the Carnegie Trust. It was opened on 15th June 1926 by Alderman Sir Percy Jackson, Chairman of the West Riding Education Committee.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.