3rd March 1939
View of the interior of All Saints Church looking east. The alabastor Reredos was erected in 1908 and consists of seven recess with depictions including the Annunciation and the Crucifixion. These were coloured and gilded in 1936. The oak altar table in front also dates from around 1908 and is decorated with relief carving of the Last Supper after the painting by H. Goodwyn Lewis.